Complaining

 I used to be a 7th and 8th grade teacher when I was 22. When it was hot, kids would just complain. They’d complain like he or she was the only one who was hot when in reality we were all hot. I don’t like to complain. Complaining is as useful as anxiety. The last time that I complained was when I was a child. I was outside in the sun dressed in all black and I was complaining about how hot it was. I guess I was being annoying (surprise, surprise) and my mom turned the hose on me! I started laughing and I NEVER complained again.

I used to manage restaurants and no matter what, servers would always find something to complain about. There’s a big difference between airing a grievance and complaining. I just find complaining super annoying. In the movie Dodgeball Patches says “Son, you’re about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop.” 

Complaining is about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop. My situation leaves less than to be desired, imagine if I complained about it. Not a thing could actually be done about it and I would have just wasted words on it. Complaining is ultimately useless and I just don’t understand why it’s done.

Comments

Popular Posts